-Automated UAV Image Alignment and Analysis-
Collecting UAV imagery over the same location can require costly ground control point setting and surveying, and still result in imagery stacks that are slightly misaligned once processed. Ensuring your imagery is accurately aligned is the first and most critical step in performing multi-temporal analytics. With STAX, the alignment process is easy and fully automated.
You have the option to supply a reference image of similar resolution with overlapping coverage to align a deep stack of data, or to use one of the images in your stack as a reference. Once you’ve aligned your images, you’ll be able to perform vegetation analysis, produce reports, and accurately measure changes over time.
Concepts that will be covered in this webinar:
- What type of imagery can be used by STAX
- Best practices for collecting and aligning UAV imagery using STAX
- How to process imagery using the easy to use workflows
- Co-register multiple bands including visible and infrared to form a single image
- Assess the vegetation health by deriving NDVI and other indices
- How to export results and create simple maps and reports