DEM Extraction from SAR Imagery
Learn best practices for extracting DEMs from Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) imagery using Geomatica and commercially available imagery from RADARSAT-2 and other sensors. The focus of this webinar will be on a case study done over Santorini, Greece.
What You'll Learn:
In this 30min webinar, PCI Geomatics experts will demonstrate:
- Data collection considerations (incidence angles, resolution)
- New, fast DEM extraction tools for SAR imagery
- Time series automated DEM Change detection
- Interactive DEM Editing tools and filtering capability
- How using a SAR derived DEM provides higher quality ortho-images
- Quality Assessment of DEMs
To access a recording of the webinar, please complete and submit this form.