Read about how PCI Geomatics software and solutions are moving projects forward in specific application areas around the globe.
- Mining Exploration & Remote Sensing Imagery
- Wetland shoreline recession in the Mississippi River Delta from petroleum oiling and cyclonic storms
Article written by Amina Rangoonwala, Cathleen E. Jones, Elijah Ramsey III
- Desarrollo de un modelo de corrección de imágenes de satélite para inundaciones: (CAIN - Corrección Atmosférica e Índices de Inundación)
Article written by Alexander Ariza, Sergi Garcia, Sergio Rojas, Mauricio Ramírez
- SPOT-6 and SPOT-7 Pansharpening, DEM Extraction and Geometric Correction
March 2015 article written by Dr. Philip Cheng, Senior Scientist, PCI Geomatics
- Mapping Large Areas Using Satellite Imagery with Limited Ground Control
July 2014 article written by Dr. Philip Cheng, Senior Scientist, PCI Geomatics
- Processing 4,000 UltraCamX Large Format Airphotos in one weekend, using a laptop and GXL
June 2014 article written by David Stanley, Chief Technical Officer, PCI Geomatics
- Kompsat-3 Orthorectification and Mosaicking - Ottawa Area Multi-Scene Dataset
March 2014 article written by Dr. Philip Cheng, Senior Scientist, PCI Geomatics
- Pleiades - Automated Image Correction, Pan-Sharpening, and DSM Extraction
October 2012 article written by Dr. Philip Cheng, Senior Scientist, PCI Geomatics
- Canada Maps Deforestation
Winter 2011 - Forestry GIS Journal article written by Barbara Shields, Esri Writer
- Synthetic Aperture Workhorse
May/June 2011 Geospatial Intelligence Forum magazine article written by Peter Buxbaum, GIF Correspondent.
- Airphoto Processing Simplified
November 2010 Geospatial magazine article written by David Piekny, Product Manager at PCI Geomatics.
- Automated High Accuracy Geometric Correction and Mosaicking without Ground Control Points
July/August 2010 GeoInformatics magazine article co-written by Dr. Philip Cheng, Senior Scientist at PCI Geomatics.
- WorldView-2 Pansharpening and Geometric Correction
June 2010 GeoInformatics magazine article co-written by Dr. Philip Cheng, Senior Scientist at PCI Geomatics.
- Processed Imagery - Speed of Thought
January 2010 issue of Geospatial Today featuring Terry Moloney, President and CEO of PCI Geomatics.
- Glacier Bay National Park Snow and Ice Analysis
- Using InSAR for Steam Injection Monitoring in Cold Lake, Alberta
- United Nations Illicit Crop Monitoring with Geomatica
- Country wide mapping through GXL and Rapid Eye image processing
- Using Remotely-Sensed Data for Efficient Crop Monitoring
- Historical Airphoto Processing finds new uses for archival photographs
- Accurate Dip/Strike Measurement using Remotely Sensed Data
- University of Calgary Monitors Arctic Sea Ice with Geomatica Radar Suite
- Parks Canada Uses Geomatica Discover
- Advanced Situational Awareness Using Integrated Imagery & GIS
- Norwegian Geological Institute analyzes Aster Imagery in ArcGIS